Sunday, February 12, 2012

scavenger hunt sunday

i was really hoping to participate in this challenge every week but it has been difficult for me to find the time to pick up my camera.  you would think i'd make it more of a priority since it's one of my favorite things to do.  however, so is playing with my kiddos. anyway, here are my shots from the week.

1. facial features



this is a picture from my achieves because my darling children would not cooperate today.  miss kenna has started walking and won't stop for a second.  yes, she is ten and a half months old.  i'm not sure i'm ready for a walker!

2. shadow


the sun actually came out today.  it was just what i needed. i happened to notice this shadow on my wall and thought it would be perfect! it was a glass vase and i love the lines and texture it gives the picture. 

3.  spicy


we got this spice rack for our wedding almost seven years ago.  the original spices are still there...i'm thinking i need to throw out and restock!
4. gold


i had to search high and low to find gold in my house.  i'm not a fan of gold.  i don't own any gold jewelry and it isn't in any of my decorations.  finally i stumbled across a hall tree that my dad made. it has gold hooks. score!
5. fabric



love this pillow that is on my bed.  it's vibrant and makes me smile.  i happen to be a fan of all things ruffle. :) 

i'm linking up with ashley from ramblings and photos.

6 comments:

  1. cutest baby ever, and i love your gold picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really great shots this week your ruffle pillow is awesome, did you make it? I have been looking for some fun pillows. (:
    -
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment under your spicy shot made me laugh...We got a spice rack for a wedding present many moons ago and never used the spices...we finally decided to throw them away!

    Your daughter is so adorable! Great set of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric and shadow shots are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... that first shot is adorable! Wonderful shadow... I like the lines of the vase too! =)

    ReplyDelete