Sunday, January 29, 2012

scavenger hunt sunday #3

1. smile
meet greyson. he's a hoot. 

 2. stand alone
i had trouble with this one.  i guess john deere stands alone in the farming industry.  or in my son's toybox! :)

 3.  something old
i throw everything out that is old or that we don't use on a regular basis.  so i had a hard time finding something that was old.  however, this is my husband's computer from college (yes, he's been out for more than 10 years).  it's definitely old...it still has a floppy disk drive!

4. artificial. 
this is grass.  artificial grass.  happens to be decoration in my living room. 
 5.  repeating pattern. 
patterns are everywhere. i couldn't find too many though where the natural light was pouring in.  these are the knobs on my son's dresser. 


i'm linking up with ashley at ramblings and photos.  i can't for the life of me get her button to work. check out her blog!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute little face in your first shot. Awesome pics. :)
    friskpartyoffive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching the movie "Enemy of the State" last week, and they use floppy disks. I told my husband that was so old school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative set of images! I really like the old one because it gave me a laugh. Your son's smile is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job..precious smile shot and I liked the old shot idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comment! I really love that John Deere photo! And the floppy disk drive! So funny!

    ReplyDelete